In this country, over 60 car accidents take place per minute. Last year the State of Illinois reported almost 1000 fatalities from car accidents on public roadways. Car accidents happen even when we least expect them. Most of us will be involved in an accident at some time or another in our life. Despite the frequency of these accidents, many people are not aware of their rights and the compensation they can get for their injuries.
If you have been injured in a car accident, take the following steps:
• Record the names of witnesses
• Visit your doctor or go to the emergency room at a hospital or clinic the same day of the accident
• Do not make any statements admitting fault
• Report the accident to the police
• Take a photo of the site of the accident and the vehicles involved
• Call us immediately
When you are injured in a car accident you are entitled to the following benefits:
• Medical treatment
• Compensation for days not worked per doctor’s orders
• Compensation for permanent physical harm, including pain and suffering
• Repair of damage to your vehicle
It is essential to have an experienced attorney that understands you and fights for your rights. Call us for a free consultation at (312)422-1300. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, you only pay if we win your case.
Don’t hesitate to ask
The best way to protect your rights is through a consultation with one of our attorneys who are experienced in these types of cases. Call Jauregui & Associates at the Pilsen Law Center now for a free consultation at (312)422-1300. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com.
Pilsen Law Center
Pilsen Law Center
The Law Office of Attorney Arturo Jáuregui & Associates
1545 W 18th St
Chicago, IL 60608